Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Poetic Petals cube Pop up card

Hello,
I am revisiting the cube card and this time I placed it into a card so that it "pops up."
This is the outside of the card using the sunflower 3-D embossing folder, Exciting Times, and Glow of Harvest DSP (the August Product of the Month).
Here is the front of the card.

Here is the inside of the card with the pop up cubes and a message inside of the bottom cubes.
This is another version of the card, a birthday one.
And the inside of the card with two messages.
And the last one I create using the Lazy Daisy Embossed Folder.

Here is the full video tutorial:



Please support me by:           
              
CHECK OUT MY LINKS for more ways to connect with me!!
Thank you for checking in!


Looking forward to sharing more with you next time.    
Sharon  


I am Sharon Lim and

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 

I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment