Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Botanical Expressions Die card using Ordinary

Hello,
Here is one of the cards from my last card class. I used the Botanical Expressions die along with the Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP. I love the sheet that is a mixture of colors for behind the die cut.


A tip for using the die because it both embossed and cut the cardstock, place some waxed paper on top of the cardstock before placing the die on top of it.  It really helps to get the die off cleanly without ripping the cardstock.


Here is the inside of the card with a piece of coordinating Petal Pink on the inside.  And I love the backside of the DSP is a simple pattern, so it easily and simply adds another dimension to the card.

ENJOY!!

Please support me by:           
              
CHECK OUT MY LINKS for more ways to connect with me!!
Thank you for checking in!

Looking forward to sharing more with you next time.    
Sharon  


I am Sharon Lim and

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 

I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment