Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Kleenex box get well card

Yet again inspired by Pinterest, I wanted to make this Kleenex box card.
I adjusted the original measurements to this:  Using a 6-1/2" 3-3/4" piece of DSP, score it at 1/2", 1-3/4", 3-1/2" and 4-3/4".

  1. Punch an opening with an oval punch on one of the wider sections. 
  2. Fold on all scores to form a box, and adhere together, using the 1/2" tab to hold it together.
  3. Then, adhere it to the center of an A2 card (5-1/2" X 8-1/2" folded in half). It should fold close.  
  4. Use a quarter of a tissue and make it stick out like it would in a real tissue box.  
Here are some of the ones I made.



Thanks for checking in!
Sharon
EMAIL: lim5harona@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. Love this tissue box idea Sharon! I will have to try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love the look of your "new" blog, you did an outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Sharon! Thanks for sharing the instructions. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fallen behind in my blogs and emails...been volunteering and tooo tired at night!!! This is wonderful - thank you for the measurements...not too much different from that wonderful gift card insert that you shared with us at Patty's meeting! TFS!

    ReplyDelete