Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More flip out scrapbooks!!!

I started making these flip out scrapbooks and posted the tutorial in a previous post.  I keep making more and more of them! Here's one I made for my sister Betty's boss who is retiring.  She needed a card for up to 20+ people to sign, and this is what I came up with.  Here it is closed.




Here is the front and back opened up.
Here's one I made for someone turning 21.  Here is it closed.


 Here is the front and back opened up.
 Here's another one with the green and brown theme.
I got an order for 14 more albums, so here are 4 more so far.  I took more pictures of the insides, but here are the covers. If you are interested in the whole album, I created one in Picasa HERE.



Thanks for checking in!
Sharon
EMAIL: lim5harona@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment