Monday, May 26, 2014

Nicole's Graduation Party!!!

Had a great graduation party for my friend Nicole, here are the favors and the invitations.  More details on the invitation are on a previous blog post.
 Here's a close up of the favors.  They are filled with her favorite candies, Kit Kat and Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.
Here is the box card I made for Nicole for graduation. I'll be sharing the tutorial for this card in another post.

Here is another box card I made for another graduate.  I was able to easily make 2 cards because the die cuts the numbers into multiple pieces, so I cut out a green and a yellow number and switch the parts so it looks layered.
Here is how they look side by side, see how the numbers are the mirror opposite?
And they conveniently fold into an A2 envelope.  You can make 2 cards per 8-1/2" X 11"

I used a graduation decoration as a photo backdrop for my version of a photo booth, even with graduation cap props I taped to skewers.  I didn't have any paint stirrers or wooden chopsticks, so the skewers did the job!
Here is the Sac State graduate!
And I made a vegetable tray with red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, jicama, and baby carrots
 I also made a fruit plate with watermelon and fresh pineapple.  So Sweet!!


Thanks for checking in!
Sharon
EMAIL: lim5harona@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment