Friday, September 28, 2012

Wedding card box!!!

So, my co-worker is getting married on Sunday and I saw this wedding card box on Pinterest and told her I was going to make it for her.
What do you think?  I bought 4 black frames, and I was VERY crafty by using the boxes that the frames come with to create the box first.  The corners that hold the frames were so perfect in making corners to hold the lid.  Here is what it looks like on the inside.
The lid was made from scrapbook paper glued onto those 12X12 cardboard inserts that you get when you buy LOTS of paper.  Trust me, I have a TON of them.  The bottom one was just a plain one.   Here is the box closed and a view from the top.
 Here is a view of the other 2 sides of the box.  They really took some CUTE engagement photos that were perfect to slide into the frames.  I was a hot glue mad machine!!!
So, thanks for checking in!
Sharon


3 comments: