Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wedding invitations for my BFF Cynthia!!!

So, Cynthia and I have known each other FOR-EV-ER...since we were 9 years old! 
And when she got married and wanted invitations to her wedding celebration, we went to work.  She was the designer and I was the "put it together gal."  Cynthia chose a lovely Stampin' Up! color, Rich Razzleberry, some silver swirls, a little vellum on top, and added some BLING.
Then, for the RSVP card, we made it a postcard and stamped a leaf with some Rich Razzleberry ink.
 Cynthia even got into the stamping and did the envelopes, look how pretty!
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Those turned out beautiful, bet Cynthia is happy beyond belief ~ and she helped! Way to go Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon is incredibly patient. I had a million changes, from fonts to stamps to colors, etc. I couldn't believe how much work these were and that she donated so much of her time to make these for me. You're the best, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant, love the colors.
    Will she be Mrs. Steele or Mrs. Garcia-Steele?

    ReplyDelete