Sunday, October 7, 2012

My latest card class!!!

Thank you Debra, Kayla, Hui, Arwen, Huyen and Tori for coming to class yesterday!  We had a blast!  First up was a group of cards they finished "lickety-split" using the Embossing folders.  A tutorial on how to make 4 cards at once is located on my blog here.  Once they did the cards, they could choose whatever sentiment they wanted and add them on with Stampin' Up! Dimensionals.

 Next is a fun twisted card I saw on Cindee Wilkinson's blog here. Thank you Cindee for the inspiration.  Here it is closed.
 Here it is opened.  It looks complicated, but actually it's pretty easy.  One piece of cardstock scored diagonally from opposite corners, then folded in half.  It was fun decorating it with another piece of fancy paper that was only 1/4" smaller and cut in the same way the white cardstock was folded.
 Lastly, was the pop up gift card holder that I will be demonstrating at my Stampin' Up! meeting next Saturday.  I'm so excited! Here is my version of it, the one we will be doing at the meeting will have other papers/embellishments.  You can find my tutorial of two versions of this pop up card here.
 Here is what the card looks like opened up.
 Here is a side view of it.
 I'll let you know how the demonstration goes and my newest obsession...ribbon weaving.
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Those are all fabulous! I'm looking forward when I can join you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Sharon! thanks for the "shout" out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Sharon!! I bet it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete