Friday, October 12, 2012

Ribbon weaving...I am so obsessed with this!

So, I was perusing Pinterest as usual, and found a wonderful video on Ribbon Weaving Wreaths by Rhonda Britten~: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgT94EbGQtc
Check out the video, it's really great. For me, once I started making them, I couldn't stop.
Then, I thought, why not as a Candy Cane? 
Then, once I got some 3/8" Stitched Stampin' Up! ribbons during the September special, I made one with the Gumball Green and thought it would looked great on a red door:
Then, I used the Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and made a Heart:

With the 1/8" Taffeta Real Red ribbon, I tried a Candy Cane
 I even used the Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Stampin' Up! ribbon to make these:

What do you think I can make with these?

I think I'm channeling my inner knitter/crocheter...uh oh, have I refound another craft?  I remember knitting and crocheting with my grandmother when I was little.

Thanks for checking in!
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. I got to see those in "real life" today Sharon, wow, too cute! I love the one with the door and wreath. Thanks so much for sharing and was awesome to see you! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the door that you have the wreath hanging on....beautiful work and soooo clever!

    ReplyDelete