Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Scrapbook is DONE!!!

Okay, so you know how obsessed I am with scrapbooking.

I've finally finished my Cook Islands Scrapbook and you can view it by clicking on the link on the right side of my page.

I hope you enjoy it.

I kind of cheated by printing out my blog and literally cut and pasted parts of it in there. And I didn't want to journal in my own handwriting so I printed up some captions and glued them in too.

I also kept a lot of things (no surprise there!) that I incorporated into my book and you will see what I did with them. I don't know what to do with my shells and rocks I collected from the beach though.

Let me know what you think of the scrapbook. If you have some pictures that you would like in a scrapbook, contact me, I have done a couple of them for co-workers and would LOVE to do the same for you. I do all the layout and leave room for you to journal unless you would also like me to do that too. If so, it'll look a lot like my scrapbook.

I'll ask them if it's okay to share them on my blog and I'll let you know.

Enjoy!

Sharon

2 comments:

  1. i am so excited, i wish i had my motivation to finish a book....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool scrapbook Sharon. Great work.

    ReplyDelete