Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I just got the new Stampin' Up! catalog!!!

The new SU! catalog has arrived!

Let me know if you would like a catalog. I offer it to you at COST, for a bargain price of $5.00, with a retail value of $9.95. Let me know if you need it mailed to you. Postage is additional $4.80.

Lots of new stamps and more dies for the new Big Shot die cut machine I just bought. That's what I used for all my bag toppers and my latest calendars.


My next event is at my house on Saturday, February 7. Please RSVP so I can have enough materials prepared. Check out previous posts for details.

Any order made at the cardmaking class will get FREE shipping and handling and for every $50 you order, you will get a free gift from Stampin' Up! the Sale-A-Bration begins on February 1.
Come and see for yourself. My next post will have the examples of the cards we will be making. Stay tuned.

Thanks for checking in!

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. very exciting, can't wait to see the samples and the new catalog!!!

    ReplyDelete