Friday, January 30, 2009

Who's coming to make some cards?

WHAT:
CARDMAKING @ Sharon’s house

WHERE:
1013 Linden Avenue, Fairfield

WHEN:
February 7
1-4 pm

WHAT DO I DO?
Call or email Sharon to RSVP
707-486-3500 (cell phone)
...Can't make it? Ask me about my kits for sale so you don't miss out on the projects!

WHAT DO YOU GET?


  • 4 projects for $10.00 (including Valentine's Day cards)
  • Discounted stamps for sale-50% OFF!!!
  • Access to my craft room, stamps, tools, paper
  • Receive a gift from me!
  • Any Stampin’ Up! orders will get FREE shipping and handling
  • A BONUS GIFT for every $50 order

ADDITIONAL DATES AND SPECIALS: MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

May 9-Mother’s/Father’s Day/graduation cards

July 11-new catalog reveal/specials

October 3-World Card Making Day specials

No comments:

Post a Comment