Saturday, November 12, 2011

Craft Faire!!!






Cynthia and I participated in the Fairfield Senior Center Holiday Craft Faire on Saturday and had such a great time! Cynthia, of course, knew EVERYONE who came by and we got to spend some good gal pal time together! YAY!!!


Here are some of our wares:


Lighted Holiday baskets
Beaded Origami Ornaments
Beaded Bulb Ornaments

Holiday Cards


Wine Tags that open up like a card and tie like a present

Purse Gift Card Holders


Beanie Gift Card Holders

Wallet Gift Card Holders
















I'll be at the Scrap Again event on November 19th from 10am-3pm at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Vacaville/Napa Valley located at 800 Mason Street Vacaville, CA



Come join me and do a make and take at my table and see what's new with Stampin' Up!


I'll have my schedule of card classes for 2012 available too.



Hope to see you there!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment