Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My newest craze!!!

So have you heard about Pinterest? http://www.pinterest.com/

I am OFFICIALLY addicted.
It's a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.


These are some of the things I made from ideas I found on Pinterest. A sweet frame with a page I made with My Digital Studio (a digital program from Stampin' Up!). You include it with a dry erase marker and you can change what you write as often as you would like. I made them for a my friend Jenn.


















I also saw these heart garlands and made them for a decoration. So EASY...just strips of paper and a stapler. So inspired by all the creative minds that are pinned on Pinterest.










My "Craft" board is certainly the largest one I have so far.





If you want an invite, comment with your email address and I'll invite you then you can follow me on Pinterest and see what I see!

The button is on the upper right corner of my blog.

Thanks for checking in!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment