Saturday, February 11, 2012

You can be a winner too!

How is your weekend going?
I just attended the first Luv2Stamp meeting of the year on today and had a blast. We had a swap(where you create 30 of your card and swap with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators and come home with 30 different cards) with a card contest and guess what?
I was in the top 3 chosen! This is the first time in 9 years I have won! Here is my winning card!
Special thanks to Laura Lipe for her FABULOUS instructions for the Funky Fold card I followed it step by step...and wellah!!! Check her out at www.smileslaura.blogspot.com


















So, as a gift to my blog readers, the first 5 people who comment on my blog will receive one of my prize winning cards by mail. Don't forget to leave your email so I can get your address. And out of all of those who comment, I'll randomly choose someone else to receive this special stair stepping card. I got the this idea from Laura Lipe for this Tri-Steps card too ...Thanks Laura!!!














I LOVED all the new ideas I got from all the other demonstrators and catching up with my friends. A day spent stamping is a GOOD day!
Come join me in my next scrapbooking day on Feb. 18 or contact me if you want to host a cardmaking event at your house. This is the time to do it during Sale-A-Bration where you receive a free gift for every $50.00 you spend. You only have until Mar. 31st and the deal ends! Ask me about having a card class of your own.

Don't forget to comment if you want to win the cards! Good luck!
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon










8 comments:

  1. I want to be one of the lucky ones :)
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! Amazing!

    I would love to have one of your cards - I will give it to my mom. She needs something beautiful to make her smile. :)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!!!!! You were among so many talented gals, and your card is beautiful. So nice of you to give some away. I'd love one. The stair step one looks really cool. I've never made one of those.
    Wilda
    luv_to_stamp@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG That is SO beautiful!! I wonder if I can ever make one!!! Thank you so much!!
    Shirley K.
    mimi777@bresnan.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Congratulations and such a pretty card!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to leave my email! gslagle(at)nctc(dot)net Wish I could have gone to Patty's meeting but I did order a long distance pack and can't wait to receive that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By now I am sure I won't win but I couldn't pass the opportunity of posting my comment: I LOVE IT!!! It's a beautiful card, Sharon! Sorry, but I am copying you on that one... and that one.... and the other one! See you on the 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my card and it is adorable!!!!! My customers loved it too :) Thanks a bunch!
    Wilda

    ReplyDelete