Saturday, February 11, 2012

You can be a winner too!

How is your weekend going?
I just attended the first Luv2Stamp meeting of the year on today and had a blast. We had a swap(where you create 30 of your card and swap with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators and come home with 30 different cards) with a card contest and guess what?
I was in the top 3 chosen! This is the first time in 9 years I have won! Here is my winning card!
Special thanks to Laura Lipe for her FABULOUS instructions for the Funky Fold card I followed it step by step...and wellah!!! Check her out at www.smileslaura.blogspot.com


















So, as a gift to my blog readers, the first 5 people who comment on my blog will receive one of my prize winning cards by mail. Don't forget to leave your email so I can get your address. And out of all of those who comment, I'll randomly choose someone else to receive this special stair stepping card. I got the this idea from Laura Lipe for this Tri-Steps card too ...Thanks Laura!!!














I LOVED all the new ideas I got from all the other demonstrators and catching up with my friends. A day spent stamping is a GOOD day!
Come join me in my next scrapbooking day on Feb. 18 or contact me if you want to host a cardmaking event at your house. This is the time to do it during Sale-A-Bration where you receive a free gift for every $50.00 you spend. You only have until Mar. 31st and the deal ends! Ask me about having a card class of your own.

Don't forget to comment if you want to win the cards! Good luck!
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon