Monday, February 20, 2012

Great Scrapbooking Day!

We had a GREAT Scrapbooking day on Saturday. Lots of organizing, cutting and creating happening.

I'm currently not working on a photo album now (I do have lots that I plan on working on), but was working on creating all the birthday cards for my group. Funny how I am responsible for them =). The greatest dilemma I have is to create something that everyone can sign. You know how it goes, you get a card and everyone squishes their sentiment and signs all over. So here is this year's model. It's a matchbook style that holds an accordian folded paper so everyone has PLENTY of room to sign and add a nice note. This is how it looks closed.























This is from the side, opened a little, and then, all the way open.






























Here are all of them done for 2012!

















This is the folder that travels with the specific month's cards to make sure everyone signs and it gets back in time for the birthday. I can't remember where I got it from, but here is the pdf of it.

Bday calendar Thanks for checking in! I'll take some more pictures of the other group cards I've made for my group and post again soon!

Thanks for checking in!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment