Monday, July 23, 2012

Using WHAT I got!

So...I did a little stamping this weekend...just a little!  My sister, Betty asked me to make some cards for her co-workers and I was determined to ONLY use the materials I had at home.  They wanted Thank You, Get Well Soon, Birthday, and Bereavement cards.  I even snuck in some Christmas cards too. 
 This card is one I made before with the Blossom punch.


 I had lots of squares leftover from another project, it's one of my favorite folds and it also highlights a new stamp set, A Fitting Occation, I just bought in the new catalog.




Here's another Get Well Soon card I was trying to make look like a band-aid.
I am totally obsessed with weaving ribbon and LOVE this wreath and candy cane I made.

Here's a card I "cased" from Gloria Plunkett http://www.designzbygloria.com/my_weblog/2012/07/very-cool-cards.html


Thanks for checking in!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment