Sunday, May 5, 2013

A GREAT Scrapping day!

I had a great day Scrapbooking with some great ladies. Here are some of them working diligently on one side of the room.
 Here is the other side of the room, along with my supplies in the middle of the room.  I bring a Cricut, the Big Shot, punches, markers, stamps, etc.
 More hard working scrappers.
I love how they all work together so well on projects.  Nanci did the layout and Andrea was helping with the jute placement to just add the right accent.
TA DAH!!  Here are Karen's first scrapbook pages EVER!!! I think it's FABULOUS!  She is DEFINITELY not a scrap virgin anymore!
 Here are Nanci's Eagle Scout presentation boards.  I think she did an AWESOME job, what do you think?
 I love the use of the ribbon and embellishments.  That Eagle Scout is lucky to have you as a friend!!!
Next Scrapbooking date is Aug. 10th.  Who's coming the next event!
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon
EMAIL: lim5harona@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. what marvelous event and great pages! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures and wonderful results...must be great to have a novice turn to an actual scrapbooker! TFS!

    ReplyDelete