Saturday, May 11, 2013

100 Wisteria Wonder hearts for a bride on her wedding day.

Hello, I have a co-worker who is getting married in June, and asked me to make 100 hearts for her guests to write well wishes, words of advice, etc. during the event.  I showed her some Wisteria Wonder, and she agreed that it would match her lavender color theme of her wedding.  Although I don't have the Heart Collections Framelits, I used what I had.  I started with the Petal Envelope Die.
 I then cut off 2 of the petals and WELL-AH!  A heart!!!
 This is what 100 Wisteria Wonder hearts looks like:
 Then, I made a matching box to hold them all to present to Crystal and decorated it with a wedding cake on the inside,
And an organdy ribbon and a stamped "Congratulations" to finish it off.
What do you think?
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon
EMAIL: lim5harona@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful - you really out-did yourself with all of the cutting and punching! When my nephew and niece got married, they used river rocks and a permanent pen...and they are still in a beautiful tall clear vase....hope your bride will keep her's displayed as well!

    ReplyDelete