Sunday, August 25, 2013

Another wedding card box!!!

I received a request to create a gift card box for co-workers who recently got married.  I started with four 8" X 10" frames and took to my sketch book and started making a plan.
And being a fan of recycling/reusing items, I used the cardboard backing of flipchart paper to create the box.  How did I do? See?  I even included the tabs!
 Breaking out the hot glue gun, I glued it all together to create the box, covered the top of the box with scrapbook paper, cut a slit into the top, inserted the pictures in the frames and then hot glued them onto the box.
Then, as a finishing touch, I die cut some flowers and adhered them on top, and then I glued on blue ribbon in between the frames.
What do you think?
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon EMAIL: lim5harona@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment