Friday, December 27, 2013

Recycling Paper Pumpkin boxes!!!

I have to admit, I have a container/box problem.  They say that admitting it is the first step, right?

Sometimes I get a little giddy when I see a really good container, AND if it has a LID?  Even BETTER!!!
Here is just SOME of what I have, that don't have things in it...YET! They are just waiting to hold my "Treasures!"
So, I was creating some holiday treats, and needed to package them nicely.

Here's a little background:
I receive a monthly Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up!
Each month is a surprise to see what can be created, it could be cards, a journal, a banner, etc.
For additional information, check out my Paper Pumpkin page.
So, if you are like me, and have a lot of the boxes lying around and can't bring myself to throw them away, what do you do?  Re-use them!!! Here is about half of them:
This is what you do. Once you finish the AWESOME project,  open the empty box, there is no glue that keeps it together, just a tab and slot on each side of the bottom.
 Undo the 2 tabs that hold the bottom part.
Flip it over...
 And re-fold the bottom and slip the tabs into the slots.
Ta-dah!  You have a wonderful box to hold your creations.  Tie it with a nice ribbon and you are done!!!

Thanks for checking in!
Sharon
EMAIL: lim5harona@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment