Saturday, August 9, 2014

2 way Pinwheel card

Hello,
I can't remember where I saw this, but I really like this fold, so I called it a 2 way pinwheel card.
Here are the 2 ways the card can be folded:


First, start with a 12 X 12 paper, and you score using the Simply Scoring Diagonal Plate and score every side at 4", so it looks like this, I drew in the score lines so you can see it.

Then, using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score on each side at 10" until you hit the previous score line

 Next, cut the 4 triangles you created with the score marks.

 Flip over the paper and fold IN the first score line, then fold OUT the second score line

 When you fold the sides in a clockwise direction, like when you close a cardboard box, you get this version.

  When you fold the sides in a counter-clockwise direction, like when you close a cardboard box, you get this version.

Doesn't this look awesome with a double sided paper?

Thanks for checking in!
Sharon
EMAIL: sharonitwithyou@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look, the new name, the new concept AND this awesome tutorial!!! I'll look forward to you Sharon it with me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete