Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group's 2021 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you this year, we hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month's celebrations using Stampin' Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants, you can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next blog button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting!
This month's theme is Earth Day.
Here's my card. I have done this look with stamping a double layer in this previous post. And I saw this technique on Pinterest on Seongsook's blog and decided to try it with DSP instead of stamping and using the Stitched Rectangle dies.
My favorite part of this technique is that it saves paper! Very Earth Day friendly. Please scroll down to the bottom of the blog for a video tutorial.
- Signing up to get my blog posts
- Subscribing to my YouTube channel
- Shop with me for FABULOUS Stampin' Up! products
- Join my team and enjoy 20% off (or more) with no selling!
- Any questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to help!
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking