Remember when I made the Triple Layer card video?
This time I did two layers instead, and you still only need one piece of colored cardstock and one piece of Basic White stamped with matching colored ink.
I used the Delicate Dahlias stamp set, Fresh Freesia ink, Fresh Freesia cardstock, and Stitched Rectangle dies. I took out the 3rd, 4th, 7th, and 8th sized dies. And measured the Fresh Freesia to 5-1/2" X 4-1/4" and the Basic White to 5-1/4" X 4".
- Signing up to get my blog posts
- Subscribing to my YouTube channel
- Shop with me for FABULOUS Stampin' Up! products
- Join my team and enjoy 20% off (or more) with no selling!
- Any questions? Email me at email@example.com and I would be happy to help!
Looking forward to sharing more with you next time.
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking