Thursday, September 24, 2026

Double Swing Out card

Hello,
Inspired by Karina Chin of Karina Stamps, I had to try this technique and I knew that the Moonlit Flora DSP was the perfect paper to use. This is the card closed.



This is the card opened with one flip.

This is the card opened with a second flip, showing the two spaces for sentiments.


This is the card viewed from the top.  You can stand it up.
Here is another version of the card using different sentiments and another sheet of DSP.

And I rubbed some white ink over the embossed parts to really showcase the embossing folder.



Here are the card measurements for the pieces you need.


Here is the full video tutorial.
Please support me by:           
              
CHECK OUT MY LINKS for more ways to connect with me!!
Thank you for checking in!


Looking forward to sharing more with you next time.    
Sharon  


I am Sharon Lim and

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 

I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment