Thursday, October 8, 2026

Three blocks pop up card

Hello,
Inspired by Lisa Curcio of Lisa's Stamp Studio, I knew I had to try it.  I used the new Radiant Sunflowers bundle and Sunflower Fields DSP.  This is the Thank You version.
This is the card closed, it does fit a regular A2 envelope.



This one says, "Feel Better Soon."

And it stands on its own!!



What other three word sentiment can you think of?
Here are the card measurements and pieces you need to make this card yourself.

Here is the full video tutorial.
Please support me by:           
              
CHECK OUT MY LINKS for more ways to connect with me!!
Thank you for checking in!


Looking forward to sharing more with you next time.    
Sharon  


I am Sharon Lim and

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 

I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment