Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Schedule of Events



A little late, but here are the latest calendars I made this year...ENJOY!!!
See my 2010 schedule of card classes and scrapbooking below.
Let me know if you can make it to any of the following events:
SCRAPBOOKING @ Genentech(10am-6pm in 10-1F and 10-1G-call/email to RSVP)
Bring your supplies, I will bring my tools and punches and you can play with them and try them out, share your projects and we’ll share ideas while we scrap together as long as you want.
January 16
April 17
July 17
October 16
-help with scrapbooking gift ideas for the holidays
CARDMAKING @ Sharon’s house
(1013 Linden Avenue, Fairfield)
707-486-3500 (S’s cell phone)
1-4 pm-call/email to RSVP
· 4 projects for $10
· discounted stamps for sale
· access to my craft room, stamps, tools, paper
· and receive a gift from me!
· any Stampin’ Up! orders will get FREE shipping and handling
January 30-a bonus for every $50 order, Valentine’s Day cards
May 1-Mother’s/Father’s Day/graduation cards
August 7-new catalog reveal/specials
November 13-Holiday cards

CARDMAKING @ Genentech(4:30-6:00pm in 10-1H-call/email to RSVP)
Give me less than 5 minutes…
and you will can make your own card, REALLY!!!
· 4 cards (birthday, thank you, and with special occasions cards listed below) $2/each card made or $6/for all 4 cards
· Handmade cards for sale
March 12-(Mother’s Day card)
June 11-(Father’s Day and graduation cards)
September 17-(Fall and Halloween cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment