Saturday, January 30, 2010

First cardmaking of the year!

Had a FABULOUS time Saturday stamping and creating with friends.
Here are the projects we made.


First, we did a nice easel card using the new punch. The newest punches fold flat for storage.

Then, we made another card using the new Sweet Pea Designer Series paper, Stitched Felt Sweet Pea and the clear stamps. I LOVE that the DSP is double sided. All I did was cut the paper to fit the card and cut it in half and WELLA! And what can I say about the new clear stamps? So easy to stamp and position EXACTLY where I wanted it.

Next, for Valentine's Day we made a heart shaped bag and filled it with Hershey's Kisses! Yum!!! After realizing I didn't have the heart punch, I finagled a heart. Guess what I made the heart out of? Yes, the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch. A couple of snips and Tah Dah!

Then, we made little 3X3 Valentines with a little surprise inside.

To hold them all the projects everyone made, we used the Eggcellent Eggs Kit to decorate this cool holder made from one sheet of 8-1/2 X 11 cardstock. I love how the ribbon holds the projects in together.
I can't wait for the next cardmaking in April.
Stay tuned and thanks for checking in!
Blog ya later!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment