Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Had a wonderful mini class with some young ladies!!!


My friend Debra had a "Young Ladies Summit" with her younger relatives and invited me to do some stamping with them. Here are the cards we made.

As a bonus, we also made a nice purse/box to hold their cards when they were all done.
Can you see that I used the owl punch for the penguin? I can't take credit for it, credit is due to Ellen P., another stamper who thought it up first and I "CASED" it. That's what we call it..."Copy And Share Everything."
I used the owl punch for the first time and used it for a shoebox swap I did with my fellow stampers last Saturday. Here was my project. It's called a box corner pop up card. This is it closed and then it opened up. It's made to stand up on your desk or mantle.

Thanks for checking in!
Sharon