Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Had a wonderful mini class with some young ladies!!!


My friend Debra had a "Young Ladies Summit" with her younger relatives and invited me to do some stamping with them. Here are the cards we made.

As a bonus, we also made a nice purse/box to hold their cards when they were all done.
Can you see that I used the owl punch for the penguin? I can't take credit for it, credit is due to Ellen P., another stamper who thought it up first and I "CASED" it. That's what we call it..."Copy And Share Everything."
I used the owl punch for the first time and used it for a shoebox swap I did with my fellow stampers last Saturday. Here was my project. It's called a box corner pop up card. This is it closed and then it opened up. It's made to stand up on your desk or mantle.

Thanks for checking in!
Sharon















No comments:

Post a Comment