Monday, November 22, 2010

Spectacular Sale from Stampin' Up!~50%, 40% and 30% off



ONLY 6 more days left for this special!!!


Thank you to Dolly, Ana and Carol for taking advantage of this special. I'm looking forward to teaching you how to use My Digital Studio to create your own scrapbooks, cards, calendars, journals, and MUCH MORE!

I am "My Digital Studio certified" and can help you start creating once we load the program up on your computer.


----------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello Stampers!
Through November 30th only, you can save up to 50 percent on select products (even My Digital Studio!!!) and get FREE SHIPPING with orders of $150 or more! Click here to see the specials listed.
Email me if you are interested in any of the specials!

MY OWN SPECIAL: If you order My Digital Studio (normal price is $79.95, at half price...$39.98, why NOT?) I will hold a class and train you on the program for you to start on your digital projects (scrapbooks, cards, calendars, etc.)


Finally, you will actually DO something with all of your digital photos this year.
What a bargain at HALF PRICE!!!
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment