WHAT?!! Three posts in a row? WHEW, I am on a roll...ENJOY!!!
I wrote these instructions in my sketch book to try it out and forgot to write down the website I got it from, sorry about that!
Starting with Sahara Sand cardstock, cut to 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" and folded in half, I used the Scallop Trim Border punch for the edge.
Then,using the Embellished Events stamp set (#126497-clear, $20.95 or #126495-wood, $28.95), I embossed the bells with white embossing powder on a 2" square of Sahara Sand mounted on top of another 2" of Whisper White.
Then, I stamped "Congratulations" with the set, Perfect Punches (#126497-clear, $27.95 or #126495-wood, $24.95)
For the inside, use a piece of Whisper White, cut to 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" and folded in half. While you have it in half, and cut starting at the fold
- at 3-7/8", cut to 2 inches
- at 2-7/8", cut to 2 inches
- at 1-7/8", cut to 1-1/2"
- at 1-1/8", cut to 1"
Then, turn the card vertical and score, at the following:
- starting at the first cut to the second cut, score at 1"
- starting at the second cut to the third cut, score at 1-1/2"
- starting at the third cut to the fourth cut, score at 2"
Fold in at the folds to look like this:
Then, reverse the folds so it looks like this on the inside:
Cut out these for the papers to cover the folds:
- 3/4" X 2" (I did this with the Stripes Folder)
- 1" X3" (I did this with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder)
- 1" X 4" (I did this with the Stripes Folder)
Fold all three papers in half and adhere to the folds you made. I added a couple of embossed champagne glasses from the Embelleshed Events stamp set.
What do you think?
Here's BONUS steps on making a Butterfly using the Rosette die:
Thanks for checking in!