Monday, December 10, 2012

Another craft fair!!! With Snowman Tealights!


 So, in addition to my other crafts, I ended up making some tealight snowmen.  Aren't they cute?  I saw them on Cindee's blog who got them from Becky Roberts.  I started to experiment on a different kind of hat.



Then, in true fashion, I thought, "How am I going to package them?" So, I embossed and stamped a  "backing," and then put them into some bags I had with a topper made from the Framelits Die and a stamp in red so that the giver can write the recipient's name on the tag.  What do you think?
I wish I would have taken a picture with the light on!  I only made 6 of them since I bought a 6 pack of them just to try it out, and I sold them all!
And, I have another order for the Snowman Candy Bars...I need to get cracking!!!

Thanks for checking in!
Sharon Lim

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, I made one too. I like your black hat. I also want to make the snowman candy bars, but am not sure how to do the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I think? I think I love them. They are cuter than cute! You have mad talent Sharon. I think I saw the lights at SAMs club, but maybe a 12 Pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute! I have bought the tea lights but haven't had any time to craft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you changed them up with the different hats! Thanks for linking me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These hats are great and making them into a pin is a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete