Monday, December 10, 2012

Another craft fair!!! With Snowman Tealights!


 So, in addition to my other crafts, I ended up making some tealight snowmen.  Aren't they cute?  I saw them on Cindee's blog who got them from Becky Roberts.  I started to experiment on a different kind of hat.



Then, in true fashion, I thought, "How am I going to package them?" So, I embossed and stamped a  "backing," and then put them into some bags I had with a topper made from the Framelits Die and a stamp in red so that the giver can write the recipient's name on the tag.  What do you think?
I wish I would have taken a picture with the light on!  I only made 6 of them since I bought a 6 pack of them just to try it out, and I sold them all!
And, I have another order for the Snowman Candy Bars...I need to get cracking!!!

Thanks for checking in!
Sharon Lim