Hello,
I have wanted to try this pinwheel card and decided to use the Mixed Up Patterns DSP because they have papers that have coordinating colors. This one had Strawberry Slush in two different patterns.
Which one do you prefer?
Here is the full video tutorial:
- Registering for my monthly card events
- Signing up to get my blog posts
- Subscribing to my YouTube channel
- Shop with me for FABULOUS Stampin' Up! products
- Join my team and enjoy 20% off (or more) with no selling!
- Any questions? Email me at sharonitwithyou@gmail.com and I would be happy to help!
Thank you for checking in!
Sharon
I am Sharon Lim and
I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking




![Mixed Up Patterns 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Mix In Designer Series Paper [ 166992 ] Mixed Up Patterns 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Mix In Designer Series Paper [ 166992 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166992s.jpg)
![Spotlight On Nature Dies [ 163580 ] Spotlight On Nature Dies [ 163580 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/163580s.jpg)
![Strawberry Slush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165625 ] Strawberry Slush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165625 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165625s.jpg)
![Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ] Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/100702s.jpg)
![Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ] Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152392s.jpg)
![Take Your Pick [ 144107 ] Take Your Pick [ 144107 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144107s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment