Thursday, July 30, 2026

Shadow Squares card using Scenic Coast DSP

Hello,
I love the look of this Shadow Squares card and the Scenic Coast DSP is the perfect paper to showcase this technique. I did it two different ways, one with the black squares on the right side.

And this card has the black squares peeking from the left side.
And the bonus is that you can make 2 cards out of one 6 X 6 piece because you only need a 3" X 4" piece to cut out twelve 1" squares.
Here are the pieces you need to make this card.

And the template to cut out two 3" X 4" pieces to make two cards from one 6 X 6 piece of the Scenic Coast DSP.


Here is the full video tutorial:


Please support me by:           
              
CHECK OUT MY LINKS for more ways to connect with me!!
Thank you for checking in!


Looking forward to sharing more with you next time.    
Sharon  


I am Sharon Lim and

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 

I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment