Hello,
I found this Diamond Top Fold on YouTube and just had to try it. I used the Berry Botanical Vellum that is June's Product of the Month.
Although it is no longer available, there is a new Product of the Month available for only $5 when you spend $75 or more. Only one available to purchase per month.
I also love that it only takes ONE piece to create this fun fold!
It does need a larger envelope to fit, luckily I have some larger envelopes. If you want it to fit in an A2 envelope, cut off 1/2" of the length.
Here are the cards closed.
And here are the cards opened.
And this is them standing up from the top view.
Here are the pieces you need to make this card yourself.
Here is the full video tutorial:
And this is them standing up from the top view.
Here are the pieces you need to make this card yourself.
Here is the full video tutorial:
- Registering for my monthly card events
- Signing up to get my blog posts
- Subscribing to my YouTube channel
- Shop with me for FABULOUS Stampin' Up! products
- Join my team and enjoy 20% off (or more) with no selling!
- Any questions? Email me at sharonitwithyou@gmail.com and I would be happy to help!
Thank you for checking in!
Sharon
I am Sharon Lim and
I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking




![Berry Botanical Vellum 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 167985 ] Berry Botanical Vellum 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 167985 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167985s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Stampin' Seal+ [ 149699 ] Stampin' Seal+ [ 149699 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/149699s.jpg)
![Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ] Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152392s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment