Hello,
One of the perks from being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I get to pre-order items before customers are able to purchase. That way, I get to try new items out, make samples to show what is possible with the new craft items.
I am excited to show you how I organize my new bundles when I receive them in my pre-order.
First, I stamp the stamp set all together after removing the thinner piece of plastic with black ink. Then, I used Tear & Tape to tape the plastic over the stamp images.
Then, I place Tear & Tape the other plastic sheet, the thicker one. I close the paper back in half and TAH-DAH!! it is now safely and securely in the paper.
Another thing I do is tuck in the flap of the plastic envelope so I can easily remove the stamp set. I repeat that for the dies and remove the dies from the double stick tape and onto a magnet sheet. I purchase the 8" x 10" Adhesive Magnetic sheets JH Best Crafts from Amazon.
This is what it looks like after I stamp the stamp set and tape the plastic down and how the dies look on the magnet sheet.
Here is the full video where I stamp them for the first time.
Please support me by: - Registering for my monthly card events
- Signing up to get my blog posts
- Subscribing to my YouTube channel
- Shop with me for FABULOUS Stampin' Up! products
- Join my team and enjoy 20% off (or more) with no selling!
- Any questions? Email me at sharonitwithyou@gmail.com and I would be happy to help!
Thank you for checking in!
Sharon
I am Sharon Lim and
I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking

No comments:
Post a Comment