Thursday, September 17, 2026

Corner Tuck card

Hello,
Inspired by Lavonne Schwendemen, I tried this new technique. I love that it is one piece of paper as the card base and it's a fun fold.
This is the card closed. I used the Detailed Flora dies that are a Paper Pumpkin add-on. The DSP is the Texture & Tone and I useed all three of the designs. You get 4 sheets of all three designs.
This is my version of the card opened with a special hidden message inside and more room for something else to write in a triangle on the left side.


What else can I put on the outside?


What else can I put on the inside? What other hidden message can I add? 
Here are the pieces with measurements that you will need in order to make this card.  And what other DSP will you use?



Here is the full video tutorial.

Please support me by:           
              
CHECK OUT MY LINKS for more ways to connect with me!!
Thank you for checking in!


Looking forward to sharing more with you next time.    
Sharon  


I am Sharon Lim and

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 

I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment