Hello,
As part of purchasing the new Stampin' Up! Hot Foiling System, I got access to a FREE Metallic Magic Craft Class. It included an exclusive Facebook recorded class walking through how to make 4 cards.
Here are the cards I made using the Hot Foil System for the first time. It was so much fun!
I used the February Product of the Month, Painted Illusions DSP instead of the ones they used in the recording.
This was a unique card using a window sheet as the card base.
This card included decorating the envelope as well.
This was a unique card using a window sheet as the card base.
This is the inside of the card.
This is the last card using a couple of Hot Foil items using a tearing technique.
- Registering for my monthly card events
- Signing up to get my blog posts
- Subscribing to my YouTube channel
- Shop with me for FABULOUS Stampin' Up! products
- Join my team and enjoy 15% off (or more) with no selling!
- Any questions? Email me at sharonitwithyou@gmail.com and I would be happy to help!
Thank you for checking in!
Sharon
I am Sharon Lim and
I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
I sell Rubber Stamps and Accessories including Scrapbooking





![Butterfly Flight Bundle [ 170065 ] Butterfly Flight Bundle [ 170065 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170065s.jpg)
![Stampin' Hot Foil System Na & Craft Class [ 170009 ] Stampin' Hot Foil System Na & Craft Class [ 170009 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170009s.jpg)
![Echoes Of Detail Bundle [ 170049 ] Echoes Of Detail Bundle [ 170049 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170049s.jpg)
![Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies [ 170042 ] Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies [ 170042 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170042s.jpg)
![Gold Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170066 ] Gold Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170066 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170066s.jpg)
![Silver Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170067 ] Silver Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170067 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170067s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment