Monday, November 17, 2008

November's Stamping Class
















Here are the cards that we did on Saturday for my cardmaking class at my house.

The first one used the Big Shot die cut system, the second one is "fun with punches" and the third one I had to alter with some Stampin' Up! designer Paper instead of the paper we rolled with some festive holiday designs at class.


I have only 5 kits left for those that want to have them to make themselves.



However, your kits will NOT include any of the stamped images, SU! has a new policy that states the kits we sell CANNOT have any SU! stamped images.


So, you can be as creative as you would like to be with the stamp sets you have.



Let me know if you would like to have a kit and I can get it to you. If you need it mailed, you'll have to add $4.80 to the $10.00 class fee.




I am working on my stamping class/open house calendar for 2009. Keep your eye out for it, I'll be adding some really GOOD specials to it too!


For those of you who took advantage of my catalog special back in July, you will be receiving the NEW catalog in January!!!


Thanks for checking in.

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. very exciting, those are some cute cards and seem fast and easy to make....talk to you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon!

    Too bad I can't attend your class once again now that I'm back in Singapore. I've pieced up the cards in the prev kit u passes me, and it's really easy to follow~ Great job! =)

    Take care and keep in touch!

    -ViV-
    STRAT
    vivien.ng84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete