Friday, January 4, 2013

More creations!!

Here's a birthday card I made with the new woodgrain texture embossing folder and the owl punch.  Inspired by Jodie Seavor on Pinterest.  SO CUTE!!!

Here is a "car" I made to put on a card to hold some car wash gift certificates, inspired by Marlene Salvato on Pinterest (yes, again Pinterest!)
Do you think it looks like a car? I used the scallop envelope die and cut off the top flap of it, and cut out a "window" and punched out a "license plate" using the curly label punch.
For the "license," I also used a technique that I learned at one of my Stampin' Up! meetings where you use a marker and mark the inside of the paper BEFORE you punch it so it becomes a frame on the inside. I forgot who showed us that technique...sorry for not referencing you if it was you!
Here is a swap I made for my last stamping meeting, I was inspired by another card I found on Pinterest. I used a variety of embossing folders and made the card horizontal instead of vertical.  I used Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi and Rose Red cardstock  in different sizes and shapes, and accented them with a pearl and a couple of rhinestones.
 Here's a card I made for a friend who needed one for her friend who was retiring.  It's suppose to look like a bouquet of flowers.
And presenting the 2013 calendar!!! I got the small calendars at Impress, they were 8 for $3.00.
I used two different Embossing Folders for the background, so I could run 2 at a time.  
I also used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Blossom punch for the flower and A Fitting Occasion stamp set for the Old Olive circle, Rich Razzleberry for the ink and a little strip of Pumpkin Pie for a color accent.
 Here's a closer look at each calendar:
 And here's the Perfect Polka Dots folder one:
Thanks for checking in!
Sharon

1 comment: