Sunday, September 22, 2013

My next card class is Oct. 19th, 10am-12noon!!

Hello,
Had a great card class on Saturday.  These are the cards we made, up close pictures of the cards on my blog.
I decided to make my next card class to have a Holiday theme and I've been having fun with all of my punches.
The first one up is a penguin card using the Owl Punch and the pennant punch. See how the tree is made up of 3 pennants folded in half and glued together to make it a 3D tree?
 Next is a card I saw on Pinterest using the 2-1/2" and the 1-1/4" circle punches
 Now here are some gingerbread people made from the Fancy Flower punch and the 1-3/8" punch
 And lastly, what I discovered a S'moreman...get it?
If you are interested in taking this class at It's all about the Scrapbook in Dixon, it's $10 for 4 cards.  Bring your own adhesive, paper cutter and scissors.
To sign up for a class, send a check made out to, "It's all about the Scrapbook" with the date of the class and your name to:
It's all about the Scrapbook
1670 N. Lincoln Street, Suite B
Dixon, CA 95620
or call 707-676-5252 with the date of the class, your name and your credit card information.

Thanks for checking in!
Sharon
EMAIL: lim5harona@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment