A co-worker asked me to make a soccer card for her son's birthday and here are 2 versions I came up with.
- I cut out the Whisper White into a circle
- I used the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and ran the Whisper White and another Basic Black through the Big Shot.
- Hand cut out the hexagons from the Basic Black and adhered them onto the ball.
- Stamped the Happy Birthday from the Banner Greetings set
- Used my Fringe scissors to create the grass.
Another tip I saw from another stamper is to use the foam from the Clear Block Store Caddy was to use it to hold the Paper Piercer. So convenient during classes!!!
Thanks for checking in!